Author: doee.dc.gov August 24, 2018
PACE financing can provide a valuable source of up-front capital to finance clean energy projects and fund the repair and replacement of critical capital equipment within your building. Learn how DC PACE can help meet your building needs.
BENEFITS FOR BUILDING OWNERS
REDUCE UTILITY BILLS
- Cut energy, water, stormwater and sewer fees
- Realize savings immediately
- Hedge against rising prices
IMPROVE CASH FLOW
- Up to 100% financing with no money down
- Increase net operating income immediately
- Reduce O&M costs
LOWER CAPITAL COSTS
- Use PACE to displace owner’s equity and expensive mezzanine debt
- Fixed and adjustable rates at long terms (up to 20 years or more)
- Compatible with most tax incentives and rebates
EXTEND CAPITAL BUDGETS
- Address deferred maintenance needs
- Preserve capital replacement reserves
- Solve gaps in project funding
INCREASE PROPERTY VALUE
- Improve tenant comfort
- Command higher lease rates
- Potentially off-balance sheet investment
- Increase Energy Star score and LEED rating points
- Reduce building carbon footprint & create green jobs
- Install clean energy improvements like solar
BUILDING OWNER RESOURCES
Apply Now: Fill out a short online form to check your eligibility, and we will get back to you about next steps.
Find a Service Provider: These contractors, consultants, and more are familiar with DC PACE.
Find a Capital Provider: The listed lenders have registered to finance DC PACE projects.
FAQs: Have a question? Check out these FAQs or contact us today.
IS MY PROJECT ELIGIBLE FOR PACE?
ELIGIBLE PROPERTY TYPES
Eligible Property Types: Non-Profit and Special Use
Commercial Office/Retail: ELIGIBLE PROJECT TYPES
Eligible Project Types
Lighting And Controls
Renewables and Generation
DC PACE, a program of the Department of Energy and Environment, is independently administered by Urban Ingenuity.