Author: Indeed Staff Published: 1/29/2021 Srectrade,Inc
$37,182 – $135,886 a year
Full Job Description
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and cover letter to careers @srectrade.com with the Subject Line: Manager, Reporting Operations. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
SRECTrade provides cloud-based services to the clean energy industry with an expertise in managing, transacting, and processing environmental incentives. The Company’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of clean energy assets by providing services and technology that minimize the time, cost, and risk associated with achieving benefits and compliance in energy markets. The Company facilitates the management and transaction of Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs), Renewable Energy Credits (RECs), Alternative Energy Credits (AECs), and Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Credits.
The Company’s clients cover a variety of market participants including electricity and energy suppliers, utilities, clean energy project developers, installation companies, and individual commercial and residential asset owners. Since 2008, SRECTrade has been a domain expert in solar and renewable energy markets, bringing a wealth of knowledge and transparency to some of the fastest growing state markets in the clean energy industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a process-driven individual to oversee Client Solutions reporting operations. The position will report to the Director, Client Solutions.
We require someone with strong leadership skills to effectively manage the Reporting Operations Team and its workflow; the project management skills to plan and oversee vital monthly and quarterly tasks; and the ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams, clients, partners, and vendors.
Understand, execute, communicate, and improve reporting operational tasks:
- Develop knowledge in state program, registry, and SRECTrade reporting requirements and procedures
- Oversee monthly and quarterly solar meter generation reporting and uploads, including auto-reporter setup and confirmation
- Continually streamline the generation reporting process. Work closely with the Software Engineering team to automate and improve as many processes as possible
- Establish relationships and partnerships with renewable energy monitoring companies to establish APIs and optimize workflows
- Effectively communicate issues and create solutions within the team and amongst SRECTrade’s leadership to advance our overall service and business
- Assist with high-level client support inquiries by email and phone as needed
Lead the Reporting Operations Team:
- Facilitate and manage the workflow of 1-2 Operations Associates, ensuring monthly and quarterly task completion and providing ongoing management of reporting issues
- Serve as team liaison between the Reporting Team and all Teams
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- 2+ years operations and/or project management experience
- Previous experience overseeing the operations of solar energy generation monitoring and reporting a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-starter, strong sense of accountability, and determined to succeed both individually and within a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Salesforce is a plus
- Can do attitude. Happy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Somerville, MA or Solana Beach, CA Offices
- Distributed U.S. locations will be taken into consideration
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Flexible PTO
- Fun perks throughout the year
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Founded by graduate students at Stanford University, SRECTrade launched with the mission of bringing efficiency and transparency to the SREC markets. Our services help facilitate the financial return energy asset owners need to make developing and deploying clean energy possible. We are looking for a candidate who can fit into our flexible, hard-working culture where we are motivated by a love for what we do, a sense of responsibility for doing it well, and a feeling of ownership for our contribution to the success of the business and industry.
SRECTrade is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. The Company believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
SRECTrade participates in the federal E-Verify program and confirms employment authorization of all newly hired employees through an electronic database maintained by the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,182.00 – $135,886.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process